Monday, February 12, 2007

Television Wasteland

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation has recently gained my attention. I cannot believe that it is possible to do all they do on those programs, but somehow I think it is possible. The real folks probably do not get as heavy a workout, not crimes with such obtuse clues.
I am pretty sure I am going to tire of them soon as it seems that there is just too much that will always happen, almost in the same way. And some of the characters seem just a bit to unreal also, although the CSI stuff is easier to watch that the camped up investigative programs that deal with "real" situations.
I may have to return to Discovery Chanel and Animal Planet (although AP is getting a bit too super-animal-friendly lately. I find it amazing how much energy is expended on animals while people go untended. Some screwy values floating around. But I digress.

No comments: